Meet Our Team
Each team member’s experience and specialisation offers unparalleled speed to market and access to the largest talent pool.
Learn more about our experience and backgrounds here.
We believe that client outcomes define our success.
Our core beliefs
We believe that:
- Our actions speak louder than words
- Everyone deserves to be treated with respect
- Client outcomes define our success
- We need to tell it the way it is
- Long-term benefit outweighs short-term gain
Consequently, you can expect:
- Honest, constructive and timely feedback
- We will deliver on our commitments
- Forthright appraisal of the situation
- We will always act in your best interests
- Our behaviour to be consistent
- We will say “no” occasionally
The Salt & Shein difference We partner with our clients to source & secure the most talented marketing & communication professionals across corporates, government, public relations consultancies & not-for-profits.How we work
"When we needed to recruit a new head of media relations, it was natural for us to engage Salt & Shein. Peter Salt understood our business...He provided us with a strong shortlist that ultimately allowed us to recruit a fantastic candidate."Director Corporate Communications | Australian bank
"Lucy Newcomb at Salt & Shein helped us fill three important communication roles following a major restructure. With her in-depth knowledge of the PR and communications industry Lucy was able to find three outstanding professionals. "Head of Corporate Affairs | Global FMCG brand
"Salt & Shein are the ’go to’ partners for recruitment in our industry. No other firm matches their knowledge and understanding of our highly specialised industry. Both Peter and Josh have got a solid understanding of the role of corporate affairs."GM of Corporate & Regulatory Affairs | Global pharmaceutical company
Corporate Affairs Insights
Articles about corporate affairs and communication. See all posts.