We have a profound understanding and deep relationships developed over more than 2 decades with communication and corporate affairs experts. We have a unique ability therefore to provide advice and to continue to influence outcomes for our clients’ benefit.
This ability comes in part from having successfully advised and consulted to Australia’s top corporations across all sectors on assignments such as:
- Head of Corporate Affairs
- Corporate Communications Director
- Head of Employee Communications
- Director, Government & Regulatory Affairs
- Head of Marketing Communications
- Investor Relations Manager
- Policy Manager
- Media Relations Manager
- Manager Community Consultation
- CSR Manager
- Internal Communications Executive
- Senior Account Manager - Corporate
- Communications Manager
- Account Director - Healthcare
- Media Advisor
- Change Communications Manager
Working with Clients
Engaging Salt & Shein ensures the following:
- You work with the same highly-experienced consultant from beginning to end
- A tailored and flexible solution designed to achieve results
- A commitment based upon a real business partnership
- Access to the latest thinking and industry knowledge and insight
- Real consultant ownership and pride in the result
Executive Career Management
We recognise the need and the value executives place on being able to discuss their career options in complete confidence.
Our deep knowledge and understanding of the corporate affairs and communications
marketplace and our relationships with Australia’s best employers set us apart.
You can feel confident of our ongoing commitment, focus and support in your area of expertise, and of our interest and ability to play a constructive role in your career when the time comes.